Training Bachelor of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering have high quality, solid professional qualifications, proficient practical skills, high creativity, ability to work in groups, excellent communication skills, use foreign languages fluently, have professional ethics and high professionalism, meet the needs of the country’s economic development in the period of industrialization and modernization. The Bachelor of Electronics – Telecommunications Engineering has the ability to apply professional knowledge, practical skills and methodology to research and develop products in the field of Electronics – Telecommunications.
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROGRAM
– A team of lecturers with extensive experience in teaching and scientific research.
– Active learning method with the application of the results of the CDIO implementation of the faculty.
– The curriculum focuses on strengthening specialized English and the participation of visiting professors from abroad.
– Small class size, ensuring high interaction between lecturers and students, among students.
– Studying mainly at campus 1 (227, Nguyen Van Cu, Ward 4, District 5, HCMC); The system of facilities and laboratories is well invested from VNU HCMC and the University of Science to ensure the requirements in the teaching and learning process.
– The system of extra-curricular activities is integrated to help students perfect soft skills and career skills. Having a good relationship with businesses so that students have the opportunity to practice and work at companies.
– Students have the opportunity to access many domestic and foreign scholarship sources during their studies. Upon graduation, students will be introduced to graduate scholarship programs abroad.
TOTAL: 134 credits